mAss Kickers Foundation (MKF) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, which provides support and motivation to all newly-diagnosed patients, family, and friends affected by tumors or cancer. MKF serves this mission through its website, fund-raising, and select events throughout the year.
To be the first website newly diagnosed tumor/cancer patients and their loved ones visit for information, inspiration, and a "pugilistic attitude" after getting an intimidating diagnosis. A unique "mAss Kicking Community" will be formed to unite ALL affected by tumors/cancer to battle these horrible diseases.
Definition of mAss Kicker
1. noun. Someone who gets an intimidating diagnosis, hears the words “we found a mass in your ____(insert important body structure here)”, and refuses to let it control their life.
2. noun. Friend or family member of a patient dealing with an intimidating diagnosis. They are essential contributors to the mAss Kicking team.
The different colors of the "mAss logo" represent the different diagnosis with the colors of the corresponding awareness ribbon. For example pink is breast cancer, gray is brain tumor/cancer, green is lymphoma, etc. They are different colors but the logo is still the same, symbolizing an underlying unity between all types of tumors/cancer. In the wise words of Seasame Street, we are "Different but the Same".
What are mAss Kickers Foundation's goals?
- Provide unique articles and interviews useful to the newly diagnosed patient and their loved ones on our website.
- Promote Unity among ALL cancer/tumor types and between patients and their loved ones through a common "pugilistic" attitude.
- Support research through articles, events, and donations.
- Empower the newly diagnosed patient and their loved ones with a strategy to become proactive in their care so they feel less helpless after getting intimidating news.
What does mAss Kickers Foundation do?
- Provide credible articles and links on our website
- Promote a pugilistic approach towards fighting ALL types of tumors/cancer
- Promote events of other organizations
- Host unique events to bring attention to our mission
- Encourage all to participate in the “TUMORS SUCK!” awareness campaign, the “Use the K.U.R.E.” action campaign. and the "Rock da Hawk" support campaign
- Support organizations and individuals leading the way in tumor/cancer research for efficient diagnosis, efficient treatment, improved mortality rates, improved quality of life for patients, and diagnosis specific symptom management.
- Encourage newly diagnosed patients to educate themselves and others in times of uncertainty,
- Encourage newly diagnosed patients to seek personal support from family, friends, and other individuals that have walked a similar path.
- Encourage newly diagnosed patients to support research by participating or donating to tumor/cancer related research
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE OFFICIAL MASS KICKERS FOUNDATION WEBSITE