We do have some cool new events and activities planned in 2011. You'll have to stay tuned on www.mAssKickers.org to keep up with us! In addition to providing resources and articles for newly diagnosed patients and their loved ones on our website, we are planning at least 3 major events in 2011:
- in Summer 2011, the 3rd Annual TUMORS SUCK! Paintball Benefit in Michigan
- in Fall 2011, TUMORS SUCK! DAY Event in sunny San Diego CA
- in SPRING 2011, an exciting new mAss Kickers Foundation event in sunny San Diego (details to come... stay tuned!)
If you are a mAss Kicker, please consider a tax-deductible donation and pass it on! Please forward this webpage to your contacts so that we can fight back against ALL tumor masses! Be a part of the begining of "Something Special"! If you feel more comfortable, mail a check addressed to "mAss Kickers Foundation" to:
mAss Kickers Foundation
2010 Inaugural Fundraising Drive
1950 Camino De La Reina #312
San Diego, CA 92108The funds raised from this campaign will go to: the 2011 general operations of MKF - printing brochures, distributing stickers, participating in conferences across the US, creating unique mAss Kickers events, and supporting our 2010 research beneficiary. In 2011, we will focus more on using the "K.U.R.E." as a strategy for ALL individuals touched by a tumor mass. When someone gets diagnosed with cancer or a tumor, Knowledge, Unity, and Research lead to Empowerment for everyone affected by these horrible diagnoses!
What are mAss Kickers Foundation's Ultimate goals?
- Provide unique articles and interviews useful to the newly diagnosed patient and their loved ones on our website.
- Promote Unity among ALL cancer/tumor types and between patients and their loved ones through a common "pugilistic" attitude.
- Support research through articles, events, and donations.
- Empower the newly diagnosed patient and their loved ones with a strategy to become proactive in their care so they feel less helpless after getting intimidating news.
To see what we have accomplished in 2010: click here!THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
USE THE K.U.R.E. because TUMORS SUCK!
- the mAss Kickers Foundation team
follow us on facebook
*originally published on Dec 22, 2010 @ 15:51 www.ericgalvezdpt.com